AW1819 Fabrics colour range
The Autumn Winter 1819 Première Vision Fabrics colour range includes:
- A colour-range/poster on fabric
- A textile colour card
- A printed booklet detailing the spirit of the season, major fashion directions, key harmonies, and fabric and silhouette highlights
- A USB key with:
- a digital colour range (.ase file) ready to import into creative software programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- a digital colour range (.qtx file) with the universal LAB values to elaborate industrial dyes or prints
- The Autumn Winter 1819 Première Vision Accessories fashion document, dedicated to components for ready-to-wear, leathergoods, footwear and fashion jewellery
- NEW! The season’s colour atmospheres, with suggestions for colour harmonies by market
Price : 150 € incl. tax
To optimise your approach to the Autumn Winter 1819 season, the Colour & Fabrics Trend Tasting, dedicated to the season’s colour range and key materials, is for you!
Round-out your understanding of the new Autumn Winter 1819 season thanks to our 13 Fashion Forums
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: ONLINE ORDERS ARE TO BE PICKED UP AT THE SHOW
Colour ranges are to be collected at the show, from 19 – 21 September 2017 at one of the special sales points at the Parc des Expositions de Villepinte.
Purchased colour ranges will be distributed upon presentation of an invoice.