AW 18/19 FABRICS COLOUR RANGE
Pick-up: 13-15 February 2018 at one of the show’s points of sale.
Is your work focused on Updating? The colour range for the AW 18/19 season helps you easily find the colours to build your collection.
The Updating colour range for AW 18/19 FABRICS includes:
- A colour-range/poster on fabric
- A textile colour card
- A printed booklet detailing the spirit of the season, major fashion directions, key harmonies, and fabric and silhouette highlights
- A USB key with:
- a digital colour range (.ase file) ready to import into creative software programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- a digital colour range (.qtx file) with the universal LAB values
- colour harmonies by market
- a Première Vision Fabrics fashion document, in PDF format.
- a Première Vision Accessories fashion document, dedicated to components for ready-to-wear, leathergoods, footwear and fashion jewellery, in PDF format.
Visit our website at www.premierevision.com for the very latest Updating briefing for the AW1819 season!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: ONLINE ORDERS ARE TO BE PICKED UP ONLY AT THE SHOW
Colour ranges are to be collected at the show, from 13 – 15 February 2018, at one of the show’s sales points at the Parc des Expositions de Villepinte.
Purchased colour ranges will be distributed upon presentation of your Première Vision Paris badge.